Working with Revolution Next requires a passion for delivering excellence. Our people are fundamental to our success and we make every effort to identify and recruit the very best person for every job. We offer our people the opportunity to chart their own future and a fast paced growth within a fast-growing company. Our professionals work with some of the most talented people in the industry, and enhance their capabilities as a part of the Greatest Learning Organization in the World. Our company has the products in Java/J2ee technologies. IEMS being the core product of the company offers excellent options i8n different areas of education technology.
Revolution Next is always looking forward to hire the best and brightest Indian Software Engineers to unleash their expertise and potential.
Business and Sales Manager
- Responsible for active Sales of Software Products. Conducting first line sales/Demonstrations at companies & Educational Institutions. Lead generation, reporting to Director, Salary and Commission
- MBA (Fresher or experienced or about to Graduate)
- Good communication & presentation skills with pleasing extrovert personality and ability to convince clients.
- Should have good knowledge about software industry and its verticals.
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft office.
- Willing to travel in India and other Asian countries
Java Developer/ Team Lead
- Candidates should be proficient in Java J2EE programming and have experience in using Struts, Hibernate, EJB framework. Proficiency in writing SQL queries. Good Communication and ability to work and manage teams.
- Would be responsible for current and new J2EE product development. Also responsible for product customization and deployment at client sites. Interaction with senior management.
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, MCM/MCS
- Skill Set: Java, J2EE, Java script, EJB, Html, Struts, Hibernate, Android and IOS etc.
- Skills: Web Designing/ HTML5 programming, Responsive design, Photoshop
- Client Management
- Mapping product to client requirements
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Understanding software development life-cycle
- Presenting proposals to clients
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Support management
- Supporting users on change control and system updates
- Providing training and user manuals to users of a new system